THE END OF A LEGEND. PRAYERS NEEDED FOR CELINE DION

Since the singer seemed to have lost a considerable amount of weight, magazines have been covering Céline Dion’s health.

Her admirers expressed worry, claiming she no longer looks like the person she used to be. However, she insisted that she ought to be left alone.

The singer, who was born in Canada, said to those who were critiquing her appearance in an interview recently “If I like it, I don’t want to talk about it. Don’t bother. Don’t take a picture. If you like it, I’ll be there. If you don’t, leave me alone.”

However, it was recently revealed by one of her representatives that Dion experiences muscle spasms, which interfere with her performance on stage. Dion was consequently forced to postpone her concerts in Las Vegas from November of last year to January 19 to February 5, 2022, in addition to the pandemic that altered the path of many people’s lives.

“Celine has been experiencing severe and persistent muscle spasms which are preventing her from performing,” the statement read.

“Her medical team continues to evaluate and treat her. However, the symptoms she is experiencing are prohibiting her from participating in the ongoing rehearsals for the new show.”

The singer herself shared her sadness on Instagram about the postponed concert dates as well as her ongoing health problems.

“Hello, everyone. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to reach out to you. I miss you all so much and I can’t wait to be on stage talking to you in person,” Dion said in the video.

“As you know, I’ve always been an open book and I wasn’t ready to say anything before, but I’m ready now. I’ve been dealing with problems with my health for a long time and it’s been really difficult for me to face these challenges and to talk about everything that I’ve been going through.

“Recently, I’ve been diagnosed with a very rare neurological disorder called the stiff-person syndrome, which affects something like one in a million people. While we’re still learning about this rare condition, we now know this is what’s been causing all of the spasms that I’ve been having. Unfortunately, these spasms affect every aspect of my daily life, sometimes causing difficulties when I walk and not allowing me to use my vocal chords to sing the way I’m used to.”

“I’m working hard with my sports medicine therapist every day to build back my strength and my ability to perform again, but I have to admit it’s been a struggle,” she said. “All I know is singing. It’s what I’ve done all my life and it’s what I love to do the most.

“I miss you so much. I miss seeing all of you, being on the stage performing for you. I always give a hundred percent when I do my shows, but my condition is now allowing me to give you that right now,” she continued.

Dion concluded the video saying: “I want to thank you so much for your encouraging wishes and love and support on my social media. This means a lot to me.

“Take care of yourselves. Be well. I love you guys so much and I really hope I can see you again real soon.”

Dion has a long history with Las Vegas, which she considers to be her home. Her history with “Sin City” began in 2003 when she embarked on a four-year residency in Las Vegas, which proved to be a great success, bringing in over $385 million.

Billboard reports that after a few years, Dion made a comeback to the Las Vegas stage for a residency at Ceasar’s Palace, where she performed 1,141 times, breaking the previous record.

She also owns the records for the two all-time best-selling residencies.

Dion had previously stated that her tour would start in May 2022 due to health concerns, but the dates have since been further postponed. She postponed her residency in Las Vegas at the same time.

She made $680 million from her two previous Las Vegas residencies alone. According to reports, she has a net worth of approximately $800 million, with revenue of $37 million in 2019.

Based on her earnings for the Celine residency show, it has been reported that the singer lost approximately $70 million in revenue due to her absence from the stage.

Aside from that, she is content that her vacation allowed her to spend more time with her kids

Miracle after 128-hour— two-month-old baby rescued people applaud with joy

There are some happy and hopeful times in Turkey despite the tragedy and melancholy. One such instance included the discovery of a 2-month-old infant who had been buried under debris for 128 hours and was still alive. The baby, astonishingly, had not been hurt.

the expression of desolation, hunger, thirst, and cold.Following the earthquake in Turkey, a 2-month-old infant with tearful blue-colored eyes is rescued from the wreckage of a house after 128 hours of agony while trapped beneath the debris. A miracle in the earthquake’s anguish.

On social media, a video of a 2-month-old infant is gaining popularity. This baby was buried beneath the wreckage of their Hatay, Turkey, home, leaving people in awe of the wonders of nature. The infant, who was only two months old, spent 128 hours below the ground. But the infant was discovered unharmed and breathing.

The baby is seen being held in a man’s arms and latching on his finger in the widely shared video on social media. Many have expressed amazement at the unexpected sight.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*